Current:Home > InvestSafeX Pro:Princess Kate makes royal return with first project of 2024 amid cancer diagnosis -Capitatum
SafeX Pro:Princess Kate makes royal return with first project of 2024 amid cancer diagnosis
Fastexy Exchange View
Date:2025-04-06 21:55:41
Princess Kate is SafeX Proback with a new joint project with Prince William amid her cancer battle.
The royals took to their official account Prince and Princess of Wales account on X, formerly known as Twitter, to announce a new film in honor of Mental Health Awareness Month.
"This #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek we've brought together the inspirational Sam Stables from We Are Farming Minds and the brilliant Farmer Will for a very special film," the couple wrote on X. "Spending a day together on Sam's farm in Hereford they chatted about mental health in the farming community, finding support and the Duchy of Cornwall's Mental Health Strategy."
Princess Kate did not appear in the film but helped produce the 10-minute movie with Prince William. The full film was released on YouTube.
In March, Princess Kate opened up about her recent cancer diagnosis in an announcement video.
Need a break? Play the USA TODAY Daily Crossword Puzzle.
"I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you personally for all the wonderful messages of support and for your understanding whilst I've been recovering from surgery," said Kate in a video released by Kensington Palace. "It has been an incredibly tough couple of months for our entire family. But I've had a fantastic
'We're all doing well,' Prince William said about Princess Kate's health last month
The news comes after Prince William gave royal watchers an update about his wife Princess Kate's cancer diagnosis.
The Prince of Wales surprised onlookers on April 30 following a visit to James' Place Newscastle, a male suicide prevention center, and talked to one woman about Princess Kate's health status, according to videos shared on Instagram by the account @WalesVideos and the Daily Mail.
"Do you mind if I ask how you and your children are?" one woman asked Prince William, referring to his and Princess Kate's three children, Prince George, 10, Princess Charlotte, 9, and Prince Louis, 6. The royal responded by saying, "We're all doing well, thank you." The woman then asked: "And obviously Catherine?"
"We're all doing well," Prince William repeated.
veryGood! (99)
Related
- Can Bill Belichick turn North Carolina into a winner? At 72, he's chasing one last high
- 'Stranger Things' prequel 'The First Shadow' is headed to Broadway
- Louisiana high court temporarily removes Judge Eboni Johnson Rose from Baton Rouge bench amid probe
- Illinois Gov. Pritzker calls for sheriff to resign after Sonya Massey shooting
- The Daily Money: Spending more on holiday travel?
- 'Stranger Things' prequel 'The First Shadow' is headed to Broadway
- A balloon, a brief flicker of power, then disruption of water service for thousands in New Orleans
- NCAA hits former Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh with suspension, show-cause for recruiting violations
- The FTC says 'gamified' online job scams by WhatsApp and text on the rise. What to know.
- Illinois governor calls for resignation of sheriff whose deputy fatally shot Black woman in her home
Ranking
- Jay Kanter, veteran Hollywood producer and Marlon Brando agent, dies at 97: Reports
- Helicopter crash at a military base in Alabama kills 1 and injures another, county coroner says
- The Daily Money: Disney+ wants your dollars
- US artistic swimmers inspired by past winners on way to silver medal
- North Carolina trustees approve Bill Belichick’s deal ahead of introductory news conference
- Hunter Biden was hired by Romanian businessman trying to ‘influence’ US agencies, prosecutors say
- Euphoria's Hunter Schafer Says Ex Dominic Fike Cheated on Her Before Breakup
- 'Stranger Things' prequel 'The First Shadow' is headed to Broadway
Recommendation
How effective is the Hyundai, Kia anti-theft software? New study offers insights.
'The Umbrella Academy' Season 4: Release date, time, cast, how to watch new episodes
SUV crash that killed 9 family members followed matriarch’s 80th birthday celebration in Florida
Louisiana high court temporarily removes Judge Eboni Johnson Rose from Baton Rouge bench amid probe
Carolinas bracing for second landfall from Tropical Storm Debby: Live updates
Big Lots store closures could exceed 300 nationwide, discount chain reveals in filing
July ends 13-month streak of global heat records as El Nino ebbs, but experts warn against relief
Utah man who killed woman is put to death by lethal injection in state’s first execution since 2010